Human Rights solicitors
The Human Rights Act is a UK law, which was passed in 1998. It is used by immigration lawyers in most applications, regardless of whether the client is a British citizen, foreign national, child or adult.
We can help you to apply and succeed in Immigration applications, based on the Human Rights Act or the Refugee Convention.
Our team is achieving outstanding results in difficult cases, with commitment, dedication, and excellence.
What does a Human Rights Immigration Lawyer do?
- We help individuals apply for the right to remain in the UK based on human rights arguments. For example, based on your right to family or private life in the UK.
- We assist those who are in the UK because they face danger in their country of origin and want the UK to grant them international protection.
- If you are facing removal because the Home Office wishes to enforce your removal from the UK, we will assist in making representations against such forced removal.
- If you are subject to deportation because the Secretary of State deemed this for the public good after serving a criminal sentence in the UK, we will appeal against your deportation and apply for bail.
- We regularly assist with appeals and Judicial Reviews. dealing with the Home Office at such a difficult time.